Black & White Digital Copying
Area Education Agency 267’s printing services offers a short and long run, on-demand, digital printing system. This system is designed for high speed digital copying of black and white documents. This includes copy ready materials sent in by the schools, materials generated by our graphics department, or documents generated from your desktop computer.
- Produce your black and white newsletters, worksheets, handouts, flyers and booklets, etc. according to the date you specify.
- Reproduce your print order on 8 1/2 x 11, 8 1/2 x 14, 11 x 17 and 12 x 18 paper sizes.
- Print on an assortment of paper color and weights.
- Allows for in-line finishing capabilities to collate, fold, hole punch, trim and staple in three locations your calendar, handbook or reports at the touch of a button.
Tips for Trouble Free Printing & Production
- Prepare good clean copies to be used as originals.
- Try to leave a ¼ inch margin around your pages.
- For best results the density of the type on the page should be consistent, light and heavy type on a page may produce copies that look light and dark.
- Avoid using originals created with pencils.
- Printed copies will only be as good as the originals; avoid smudges and messy corrections.
- Please do not write in the shaded area of the printing request form.
- Remember that we are unable to do personal printing orders.
- The print staff will make every effort to complete your order by your requested date.
- Jobs requiring graphic design work, proofs, colored inks or extensive bindery will require additional time to complete.
- If your material is copyrighted please send a copy of the permission to reprint with the request.
- Utilize our experienced Graphic Design Specialists whenever possible.